Playing tennis can sometimes cause damage to your beautiful locks if you are not careful. Do you wish to keep your crowning glory in tip-top condition even when you are very much involved in a sport that exposes it to various harmful elements?
1. Protect your hair from the sun's unsafe rays and from all the dirt and dust by shielding it with a cap. This is much better than a sun visor because it blocks off these damaging elements completely if you tuck in all your hair inside. You may use a visor only during indoor games.
2. Avoid tight hairdos that pull hard at your hair follicles. It is common to wear very tight ponies and braids during tennis matches so as to keep the hair from getting into the face, particularly the eyes. However, many are not aware that doing so can actually make it likelier for you to eventually suffer from the thinning of hair or hair loss. It would be better if you do not make it too tight and instead support the loose strands with some hair pins and with a cap on top.
3. Some players may resort to gel, wax, hair spray, and other similar substances to keep the hair in place while on the court. Using these hair products often can damage your hair severely and may also lead to hair loss. The strong chemicals can even hurt your scalp. Therefore, stay away from these things. In addition, also avoid blow drying your hair as this is also very damaging to your locks.
4. Shampoo only once a day because this personal care product can actually cause harm to your hair if used too often. Before a game, you can use it together with a gentle conditioner. After a game, you can simply shower with lukewarm water.
5. Avoid chemical hair treatments which can also be detrimental to the general health of your hair and scalp. Although these may make you look fabulous when you are in the heat of your game, with your hair softly and smoothly swinging around and shining brightly too, such effects are temporary. The permanent and adverse effects are not worth it.
6. You can also take hair health supplements that are especially created for keeping your hair in fantastic condition. These supplements usually contain B vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Biotin, Iron, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Amino Acids, and Zinc. One such hair health vitamins you can try is Hair Formula 37. This brand has wonderful ingredients, and is known to encourage the growth of healthy hair. Sephren is also highly recommended because of its all-natural, organic components and its advanced technology.
Sephren Female Hair Loss System - $53.95