2010 WTA Championship in Doha looks like a competition not only among tennis players, but among brands which each of them represents. At least this year all of the 8 best of the best represent different brands. So I decided to rank them according to my liking. Lets see who wins.
8. The last place goes to Yonex. It seems that something is always wrong with their clothing. When they don't miss with the color, they miss with shape. Still can't get why they made this dress so wide on a waist.
7. Fila's style this time is not much better, even awesome play of Kim Clijsters doesn't help it.
6. Italian Lotto brand worn by Francesca Schiavone, is rather classy, nothing too fancy, but not too bad.
5. Lacoste. Nice color, a bit conservative design, but some may like it.
4. Is purple a hip color? Considering that it's also worn by Vera Zvonareva, may be. KSwiss clothing with rather interesting back strap is on the fourth place.
3. I hate to put Nike (which is personally my favorite brand) on the third place, but Victoria Azarenka's choice makes me do so.
2. Hard choice... But I have to give second place to Adidas by Stella McCartney. Though Caroline Wozniacki would be great in any dress.
1. And the winner is... Jelena Jankovic in her awesome "little black dress" from ANTA. Well, at least the winner in my ranking, if the Championship itself is not very successful for Jelena :)