Feet are not just for decorating on the tennis court - players need to rely on them to get through a tough match. A great tennis shoe must be well made, with features that offer support, durability and good looks! You already know how to choose tennis shoes, now let's see what shoes to choose. Check out top-5 best men's tennis shoes 2011. And guess what's the best part? Some of them are on sale!
1. Wanna be like Rafa? Check out his shoe of choice: the Nike Air Max Courtballistec 3.3 ($99)! These trendy tennis shoes offer support, durability and speed – making them the ideal choice for an explosive player like Nadal. Nike improved the durability of this shoe by bulking up the medial side of the upper for more support when sliding into a lateral lunge. The shoe offers comfortable Lunarlon cushioning in the forefoot and air in the heel for “max” shock absorption. The laces are connected to internal straps for a customized fit that adds extra support. To further boost consumer confidence, this shoe features a six-month outsole durability guarantee! Not a fan of apple green? Check out the black, white and blue color combination.
2. The Adidas Barricade 6 Murray Ltd. Edition ($79.95) shoe features Andy Murray's signature on the insole and a cool, custom-designed color combination. This is a lighter and faster version of the 6.0, with the same renowned support and durability. More flexibility in the upper provides comfort and a quicker breaking-in period for the chic sixth-generation Barricade. This shoe offers good traction and stability for ultimate hard-court performance. Perforations and the use of mesh keep feet ventilated and cool on court. The Adidas Torsion System and Claw Supports work to provide lateral support and stability, and the six-month outsole durability guarantee makes the Barricade 6 a great pair of kicks for the serious tennis player!
3. Another colorful option with a sleek design and foot-hugging fit is the Adidas AdiZero Feather ($74.95). The tongue is made of thin, synthetic leather which gives the shoe its “feather-like” feel, and the Extended Torsion system wraps around the heel for super-fast cuts on court. AdiTUFF on the toe and medial side offers foot protection, while the AdiWEAR 6 outsole is ideal for all court surfaces. This addition to the Adidas line should thrill players looking for style, speed and extra durability. Players who like this trendy tennis shoe include: Fernando Verdaso – hot!
4. If you are a fan of the color red, the Propulse 3 ($108.95) from Babolat worn by Andy Roddick is hot, hot, hot! Not only good looking, these kicks provide support, stability, traction and a fast feel. At the performance level, the Propulse 3 is the perfect choice for the player looking to enhance speed. The 3-point support system secures the player's foot , from the heel through the mid section, and the Cell-Shield material provides upper durability without giving away comfort. With a natural and responsive fit, this shoe offers elite performance and consumer confidence with a six-month outsole durability guarantee! More conservative players may like the white, black and grey option.
5. Roger Federer's great-looking shoe is the Nike Lunar Vapor 8 Tour ($120), which offers support, light-weight speed and the stability necessary to compete at the highest level. With out-of-the-box comfort, these great kicks are ready for immediate match play! Lunarlon cushioning through the midsole and a roomy fit (compared to the previous version) offers great response for maximum court speed without giving up comfort. The outsole has been cut with flex grooves for faster movement and performance. Also, the XDR material on the outsole is designed in a herringbone pattern to ensure traction on any court surface. Improved comfort and response make this a great, new update to the Vapor line, and great color selection will make it a great addition to any outfit.